psa-atmail 1.04

Requests for RPMS, or new coding projects related to server administration, Plesk, security, or anything else you can think of.
onsightdata
Forum User
Forum User

psa-atmail 1.04

Unread post by onsightdata »

Hello,

I would like to put a request for psa-atmail 1.04. I checked at 1.04 is available. The current version in the repo is 1.03.

Thanks!

Oh one thing i had issues with 1.03 with the config file located at /var/www/atmail/libs/Atmail/Config.php

'smtphost' => 'localhost', was set to 'smtphost' => 'mail.iinet.net.au',

I was getting errors when sending mail so i had to make the change to localhost. Not sure why it was set to that in the config. I even reinstalled psa-atmail 2 times to see if it came back and it did.
Last edited by onsightdata on Sun Sep 12, 2010 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
onsightdata
Forum User
Forum User

Re: psa-atmail 1.04

Unread post by onsightdata »

One more thing when i install psa-atmail with yum it installs and works however during install i get the message:

Installing : psa-atmail 1/1
Failed loading /usr/lib64/php/modules//php_ioncube_loader_lin_5.1_x86_64.so: /usr/lib64/php/modules//php_ioncube_loader_lin_5.1_x86_64.so: undefined symbol: zend_error_noreturn
PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library '/usr/lib64/php/modules/sqlite.so' - /usr/lib64/php/modules/sqlite.so: undefined symbol: third_arg_force_ref in Unknown on line 0

Installed:
psa-atmail.noarch 1:1.03-6.el5.art

Does that error cause me any issues that i am not aware of?