HSPComplete Question

General Discussion of atomic repo and development projects.

Ask for help here with anything else not covered by other forums.
cruffner

HSPComplete Question

Unread post by cruffner »

Updating PHP

I need a little help connecting the dots on updating PHP on my server. I'm running HSPcomplete v2.0 which I'm guessing is user friendly front end for Plesk. The environment is Apache/1.3.27, Redhat 7.1 and PHP Version 4.1.2.

Anyway I can't seem to find a definite RPM or whatever is needed update my server. I get close, but am worried if I install the wrong update I'll screw something up.

Any pointers in the right direction would be greatly appreciated.
scott
Atomicorp Staff - Site Admin

Unread post by scott »

wow, redhat 7.1? Unfortunately due to lack of demand I dropped support for rh7.3 (which still wouldnt have helped ya :P) a while ago. www.seekbrain.com might have some 7.x rpms, check that site out
cruffner

Unread post by cruffner »

thanks for the info... am i on the right track regarding HSPcomplete being a front end for plesk? or is it a different configuration altogether
scott

Unread post by scott »

from what I understand HSPcomplete is more of a billing/automation/crm-ish kind of thing
kilgore
Forum User
Forum User

Unread post by kilgore »

scott wrote:from what I understand HSPcomplete is more of a billing/automation/crm-ish kind of thing
Yes, it allow to centralize the management of lots of Plesk/Virtuozzo server with DNS centralized management, user management and billing/support stuff.