What's new - Parallels Plesk Panel 9.3.0

Community support for Plesk, CPanel, WebMin and others with insight from two of the founders of Plesk. Ask for help here! No question is too simple or complicated. :-)
BruceLee
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Unread post by BruceLee »

DEB-based: http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PP ... ed-os.html
  • 1. [+] Apache port change - you can change Apache web server port to use a lightweight high-performance web server, such as nginx, as a front-end web server, and move Apache web server to back-end.
    2. [-] Certificates from repository of domain set on exclusive IP address are reset when domain backup is restored bug is fixed.
    3. [-] The "Applications" link appearing in the left frame for domain administrator's main menu when applications management is not supported by license bug is fixed.
    4. [-] Enabled mail greylisting loads server's CPU/memory hardly bug is fixed.
    5. [-] A pattern not listed in greylisting configuration was automatically applied bug is fixed.
    6. [-] Timeout in postfix-queue prohibiting to send messages with big attachments from Parallels Plesk Panel server bug is fixed.
    7. [-] Syntax error in the backup-unpack utility bug is fixed.
    8. [-] If a message cannot be sent, sender receives a message with invalid field from=#@[] bug is fixed.
RPM-based: http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PP ... os.html#51
  • 1. [+] Apache port change - you can change Apache web server port to use a lightweight high-performance web server, such as nginx, as a front-end web server, and move Apache web server to back-end.
    2. [-] Certificates from repository of domain set on exclusive IP address are reset when domain backup is restored bug is fixed.
    3. [-] Applications link appearing in the left frame for domain administrator's main menu when it is not supported by license bug is fixed.
    4. [-] Enabled mail greylisting loads server's CPU/memory hard bug is fixed.
    5. [-] Applying pattern not listed in greylisting configuration bug is fixed.
    6. [-] Timeout in postfix-queue prohibiting to send messages with big attachments from Parallels Plesk Panel server bug is fixed.
    7. [-] Syntax error in backup-unpack bug is fixed.
    8. [-] If a message cannot be sent, sender receives a message with invalid field from=#@[] bug is fixed.
    9. [-] Installation on CentOS 5.4 failed bug is fixed.
Highland
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: What's new - Parallels Plesk Panel 9.3.0

Unread post by Highland »

No mention of the Postfix CRLF problem with emails from sites like Yahoo tho. Not surprising tho.
"Its not a mac. I run linux... I'm actually cool." - scott
scott
Atomicorp Staff - Site Admin
Atomicorp Staff - Site Admin

Re: What's new - Parallels Plesk Panel 9.3.0

Unread post by scott »

A ha, that was the bug I couldnt remember (CRLF). Someone was asking me about that earlier.

I think there was also the issue of it only supporting long-names for authentication, and some problems with spf/greylisting.