you were right (like always
). I tried to narrow down the problem and found out that if I remove eaccelerator the segfaults seems to have stopped till now and I can "service httpd graceful" successfully again.
Is it possible for you to compile the latest version Release-0.9.6 rev.410 and put it on atomic-testing?
It seems to be fixed in rev 410: http://www.eaccelerator.net/ticket/404
That would be awesome.
I struggled myself with gdb. Are there some good resources to get started except http://sourceware.org/gdb/current/onlinedocs/gdb/
Thanks a lot!
Version right now is v0.9.6-rc1
PHP 5.2.13 (cli) (built: Mar 2 2010 18:08:48)
Copyright (c) 1997-2010 The PHP Group
Zend Engine v2.2.0, Copyright (c) 1998-2010 Zend Technologies
with eAccelerator v0.9.6-rc1, Copyright (c) 2004-2007 eAccelerator, by eAccelerator
with the ionCube PHP Loader v3.3.11, Copyright (c) 2002-2010, by ionCube Ltd., and
with Zend Optimizer v3.3.9, Copyright (c) 1998-2009, by Zend Technologies
with Suhosin v0.9.29, Copyright (c) 2007, by SektionEins GmbH