joomla app-vault

General Discussion of atomic repo and development projects.

Ask for help here with anything else not covered by other forums.
mdzigurski
New Forum User
New Forum User

fix

Unread post by mdzigurski »

This is how i fixed this problem:

go to /usr/local/psa/var/cgitory/Joomla-1.0.4-1/apps. You will see httpdocs-files.tar, extract that file to some temporary directory. Go to that temp dir, and then append those lines in /installation/sql/joomla.sql:

Code: Select all

INSERT INTO `jos_core_acl_aro` VALUES (62,'users','62',0,'Administrator',0);
INSERT INTO `jos_core_acl_aro` VALUES (63,'users','63',0,'Editor',0);

INSERT INTO `jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map` VALUES (20,'',63);
INSERT INTO `jos_core_acl_groups_aro_map` VALUES (25,'',62);

INSERT INTO jos_users VALUES (62,'Administrator','@@ADMIN_LOGIN@@','@@ADMIN_EMAIL@@',md5('@@ADMIN_PASSWORD@@'),'sup
eradministrator',0,1,25,'2004-06-06 00:00:00','2005-04-11 17:25:48','','');
INSERT INTO jos_users VALUES (63,'Editor','@@EDITOR_LOGIN@@','@@EDITOR_EMAIL@@', md5('@@EDITOR_PASSWORD@@'),'editor
',0,0,20,'2004-06-06 00:00:00','0000-00-00 00:00:00','','');
Create tar file again, and move it over original.
scott
Atomicorp Staff - Site Admin

Unread post by scott »

Thanks for the fix info, I can work on it now. Looks like the guy who put the package together originally isnt maintaining it anymore
mdzigurski
New Forum User
New Forum User

Unread post by mdzigurski »

scott wrote:Thanks for the fix info, I can work on it now. Looks like the guy who put the package together originally isnt maintaining it anymore
I am very interested to maintain mambo/joomla packages, always need latest versions, and some other like wordpress... I have figured all things out, except how to create .rpm files. If you can send me .spec file, or any info how to create rpm packages, i'll try to deliver latest versions of popular packages.

Mike.
scott

Unread post by scott »

If youve never created an RPM before, a really good site to start with is rpm.org. App vault packages are sort of in a different world since in essence you're packaging for another packaging system. I'll look around for the src.rpm, and post it on the 3es box when I get a chance.