phpBB 2.0.12

General Discussion of atomic repo and development projects.

Ask for help here with anything else not covered by other forums.
NightStorm
Forum User
Forum User

phpBB 2.0.12

Unread post by NightStorm »

Hey Scott... do you have any plans to update the copy of phpBB for the Application Vault that you have in the repository? They very recently released 2.0.12, which fixes a bunch of security exploits in the board...
I've been running the patches on various board on my server to assure they are up to date, but it would be easier in the future to just have an updated copy installed from the start (and lets face it, sw-soft is a little behind the times in their Apllication Vault programs).
scott
Atomicorp Staff - Site Admin

Unread post by scott »

Absolutely, thanks for giving me the heads up on this. I'll get that out soon!

I should probably create an RPM requests forum or something like that huh. It helps to have other folks keeping an eye on apps, since there are so many in the archive I cant check their sites every day like I used to.
NightStorm
Forum User
Forum User

Unread post by NightStorm »

I was actually considering starting to slap together my own Applications for the Vault.. I even went far enough to open up the (so-called) how-to on sw-soft...
I have myself down to 3 tablets of Tylonol now, and I am hoping that the random panic attacks will soon stop.
It's very much appreciated that you still do these things (you know, in case no one has said so lately).
scott

Unread post by scott »

yeah that documentation is very my tehs uck