Blank configuration - all IP's shunned

Customer support forums for Atomic Protector (formerly Atomic Secured Linux). There is no such thing as a bad question here as long as it pertains to using Atomic Protector. Newbies feel free to get help getting started or asking questions that may be obvious. Regular users are asked to be gentle. :-)
imadsani
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Blank configuration - all IP's shunned

Unread post by imadsani »

One of my servers stopped responding out of the blue, after a little troubleshooting it turned out that the server was blocking all IP's, couldnt even ping google from the server. When i tried to open ASL's panel it showed the following errors:

Code: Select all

Notice: Use of undefined constant EXIT_FATAL - assumed 'EXIT_FATAL' in /var/asl/www/lib/php/ASLW.php on line 272

Notice: Use of undefined constant EXIT_FATAL - assumed 'EXIT_FATAL' in /var/asl/www/lib/php/ASLW.php on line 206

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /var/asl/www/lib/php/ASLW.php on line 208

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/asl/www/lib/php/ASLW.php on line 221

Fatal error: Call to a member function kill() on a non-object in /var/asl/www/lib/php/ASLW.php on line 222
I tried running aum -u which complained that no config was present, it told me to run a command ending with a -c. Which still did not solve the issue, I had to replace the config from another server after which that command ending in a -c started working but the server was still blocking all outside IP's apart from those manually white listed.

For now I've uninstalled ASL from the server to get things working again, any idea why this happened.

Note: The config file was completely empty when I started troubleshooting the server
scott
Atomicorp Staff - Site Admin
Atomicorp Staff - Site Admin

Re: Blank configuration - all IP's shunned

Unread post by scott »

Ive seen that happen when the filesystem runs out of space
imadsani
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: Blank configuration - all IP's shunned

Unread post by imadsani »

scott wrote:Ive seen that happen when the filesystem runs out of space