Custom Buttons Project

General Discussion of atomic repo and development projects.

Ask for help here with anything else not covered by other forums.
NightStorm
Forum User
Forum User

Custom Buttons Project

Unread post by NightStorm »

I have a project for anyone who's bored. I need to set up a custom button for admin to be able to restart a copy of UnrealIRCD from Plesk (the server runs under the Admin account, in the /home/admin/UnrealIRCD directory, and the command to start it is "/home/admin/UnrealIRCD/unreal start", the command to stop it is "/home/admin/UnrealIRCD/unreal stop", and the command to reload the config file is "/home/admin/UnrealIRCD/unreal rehash".
This custom button thing is real confusing though, and the stuff I set up is... well, lets just say that it did not work.
If anyone is REAL bored, I'd like it to have a custom buttons setup that would look in "/home/httpd/vhosts/<domainname>/UnrealIRCD/" and execute the commands above, but at the userlevel of <ftpuser>.
Anyone up to the task? I can't promise pay right now, but discussion is possible depending on what the requested rate is... as it stands right now, it would be more of a learning experience for the person taking this on... but if anyone is willing to try and succeeds, I'd be more than willing to talk to my partners about a possible payment.
Sound like fun? ;)