Thank you for your questions.
ASL will disable ConfigServer's CSF and LFD ?
ASL will not disable either of these. With that said, you do not need CSF or LFD with ASL. ASL does everything those scripts do and much more.
ASL has something similar (or even better I assume) or I can keep csf/lfd and cxs ?
You assumption is correct, ASL has a more advanced set of capabilities than either of those scripts.
Heres just a few of the features of ASL:
* Advanced firewall system, with a full GUI to allow you create complex and simple rules (and lots of other features, like Geoblocking, portscan detection, etc.)
* DOS protection
* Malware upload protection systems including real time antimalware protection
* our malware removal system which removes malicious code in real time from your web pages (so if you come to us with a compromised system, that part of ASL can help clean up your compromised server)
* Intrusion Prevention System, which includes real time host, log and kernel based intrusion prevention systems
* Self healing vulnerability scanning (it will fix vulnerabilities in your system)
* Self Learning Role Based Access Control system
* Secure Kernel that immunizes your system against entire classes of vulnerabilities
* Web Application Firewall and real time rules, which also allows you to protect other HTTP servers local or remote. Its your own professional grade WAF.
* Our advanced clamav signatures
* Full correlation engine that can detect sophisticated attacks over multiple protocols/IPs/vulnerabilities/attacks as well as detect suspicious behavior on your system and stop it (compromised account detection for example, correlating attacks with a known vulnerability on the system, etc.)
* Web based Security Event and Information Management system, which lets you view and manage all your security events and incidents, block attackers, modify ASL behavior (such as whitelisting IPs, changing how ASL responds to certain events, alert management, etc.)
You get all of this, in one integrated product with a single web based management interface to make it easy for you to manage the security of your system.
But dont take my word for it, give ASL a try and see if its right for you. You can use ASL for 30 days for free, if you dont like it it doesnt cost you a cent to try ASL out.
https://www.atomicorp.com/amember/signu ... aysys=free
Thanks for your time
You're welcome, and thank you again for your questions. Please dont hesitate to ask more if you have any!