Plesk Statistics Graph not Updating

Community support for Plesk, CPanel, WebMin and others with insight from two of the founders of Plesk. Ask for help here! No question is too simple or complicated. :-)
douglaseggleton
Forum User
Forum User

Plesk Statistics Graph not Updating

Unread post by douglaseggleton »

Just a small problem that we would quite like to fix - we have Plesk 10.4 and all the usage statistics update every night and backups/log rotations etc go ahead fine.

However, the graph showing the usage per domain (in the client control panel) is displaying incorrect information. If I run the command:

usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/statistics --calculate-one --domain-name=yourdomain.com

It updates it - but I believe this is running:

10,25,40,55 * * * * /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/backupmng >/dev/null 2>&1

Which does the statistics as well?

It was working until about 3 days ago.
Where would I go about looking for answers to this.

(Running Centos 5.7)
paulie
Forum User
Forum User

Re: Plesk Statistics Graph not Updating

Unread post by paulie »

That cron command doesn't do the statistics, I believe its the "plesk daily" script in /etc/cron.daily that updates the Plesk statistics (and if the Plesk statistics aren't working its possible that webstats aren't working).

Do you have a file named something like 050pleskdaily in /etc/cron.daily? Its plain text so you can try adding some debugging to it, but as I say I think it also does the webstats (I could be wrong on this) as well as general usage.

I had to go look for the graph you mentioned... never seen it before, we don't use plesk 10 much ;)

Paul.
breun
Long Time Forum Regular
Long Time Forum Regular

Re: Plesk Statistics Graph not Updating

Unread post by breun »

What micro update of Plesk 10.4.4 are you running? We have reported a couple of bugs in the statistics gathering of Plesk 10.4.4 and I believe most of them have been fixed with the latest micro updates.

You should be running at least micro update 32 for the latest fix I know of: http://download1.parallels.com/Plesk/PP ... tml#104432

(Micro update 35 is already available, but nothing about that one in the changelog yet.)
Lemonbit Internet Dedicated Server Management