Sendy email system

Customer support forums for Atomic Protector (formerly Atomic Secured Linux). There is no such thing as a bad question here as long as it pertains to using Atomic Protector. Newbies feel free to get help getting started or asking questions that may be obvious. Regular users are asked to be gentle. :-)
Intimation
New Forum User
New Forum User

Sendy email system

Unread post by Intimation »

We have the Sendy (www.sendy.co) email newsletter system installed on one of our boxes, and one of the recent ASL updates has stopped the login screen completing. Switching off the modsec_10 rules allows the login to do it's redirect (it authenticates with sendy.co for its license) and lets the site load. Switching modsec_10 back on at this point has no adverse effects on the operation of the site thereafter (or that I've identified so far; not having started a send-out since hitting the login issue), so it appears to only be affecting the login procedure. (sendy.co and amazonaws.com with whom it auths are whitelisted globally for the license check etc.)

Does anyone here have any experience with sendy, or is there a list of the recent modsec rule updates (for approx the past two weeks) so I can narrow down which one I need to target?

Cheers in advance