Weird issue, interface not found

Customer support forums for Atomic Protector (formerly Atomic Secured Linux). There is no such thing as a bad question here as long as it pertains to using Atomic Protector. Newbies feel free to get help getting started or asking questions that may be obvious. Regular users are asked to be gentle. :-)
imadsani
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Weird issue, interface not found

Unread post by imadsani »

Hey,

I'm experiencing this weird issue on two new boxes, I add the user newrelic to procread after ASL installs so that newrelic can read the data and reboot the server. The server never comes back online.
My DC hooked up a KVM to the server and turns out the server boots up fine but it gives this weird error that the interface could not be found whenever I try to bring it up.

At first I chalked this up to a faulty configuration but this exact issue just happened on a totally new server I was trying to setup.

Any ideas?

CPU: Intel Xeon E3-1275 v5

update 1: So, I've been playing with the server to see what works and what doesn't. I have to correct my original findings, the newrelic user is not the issue. However way I try to configure the server the server does not boot after the second reboot. Once, it boots up fine, but not after that.
I'm going to redo the server and try ASL without the kernel this time and report back.
maxlee123
New Forum User
New Forum User

Re: Weird issue, interface not found

Unread post by maxlee123 »

I am also facing the same issue. any solution rather than the above yet?