Request for ASL ( payment )

Requests for RPMS, or new coding projects related to server administration, Plesk, security, or anything else you can think of.
CrK01
Forum User
Forum User

Request for ASL ( payment )

Unread post by CrK01 »

Hello,

I'm interested in ASL product, but I see that the only way to pay is via paypal, is there an option to pay with wire-transfer or similar ?

THis will be a good option, many types of payment

thanks,
scott
Atomicorp Staff - Site Admin
Atomicorp Staff - Site Admin

Unread post by scott »

Id never considered that, can you point me to any wire-transfer services? We just set up direct credit-card payments, which should be active pretty soon.
breun
Long Time Forum Regular
Long Time Forum Regular

Unread post by breun »

In the Netherlands (where credit cards are not that common) you can associate your debit account with your PayPal account. Pretty handy and the PayPal account is free. I don't know if these kinds of PayPal options exist where you live.
Lemonbit Internet Dedicated Server Management
CrK01
Forum User
Forum User

Unread post by CrK01 »

Hello,

here you only need a banc account, then to make a payment, I only need your bank account number and IBAN number ( as I'm in other Country ) to make a founds transfer.

Credit card payments can be revoked in 6 months, but I think that transfers can't be revoked ( I'm offering services also and this is our best payment method here, maybe it's worst there )

thanks,