Survey!

Atomicorp announcements, new release notifications and other company and product news.
BSimmons

Survey!

Unread post by BSimmons »

I just wanted to take a moment to thank everyone who participated in the survey. Your responses mean a lot to us, and I will be taking this next week to go through them all.

For many, a big issue was our website, which everyone will be pleased to know we are currently working on completely redesigning it, to include complete mobile support.

We will also be doing our best to address and fix any complaint or deficiency anyone has listed, and will be posting a couple follow-up surveys. The next one (probably Q2 of this year) will be on Product Satisfaction, and later on in Q3 or Q4 we will be posting a new survey to see how we've improved over the year.

Again, on behalf of the staff, as well as myself, I wish to extend a sincere thank you to everyone who participated.

Have a great weekend,

-Ben
BSimmons

Re: Survey!

Unread post by BSimmons »

If you have responses you would like to directly discuss with us (i.e. something you're REALLY not happy about with our service), please don't hesitate to open a case or eMail us at support@atomicorp.com so we can directly address your concern.