Atomicorp is proud to announce the release of ASL™ 4.0.19! A next generation server security solution that addresses the unique security problems of servers. ASL 4.0.19 is an update driven by customer feedback and is part of Atomicorp’s commitment to deliver the latest product updates in one convenient installation. Atomic Secured Linux™ is the only complete solution available to secure your Redhat™, Centos™ and CloudLinux™ systems from hackers and compromise.
To upgrade, just run these commands as root:
1) aum -uf
2) asl -s -f
- Add ASL Kernel IPMI modules to load by default
- Bugfix #2020, rkhunter_check, fixed condition where module would exit instead of returning
- Bugfix #2022, mod_evasive, correct mod_evasive24 whitelist condition
- Bugfix #XXXX, Upate ASL Web, Adds human readable message to ASL Web when it fails to read the lang file
- Bugfix #XXXX, T-WAF fixes hard coded port numbers in t-waf conf gen
- Bugfix #XXXX, AUM, removes feed_source condition on updating config from key values
- Bugfix #XXXX, ASL Web, fixes ip link in events search table result window
- Bugfix #XXXX, ASL Web fixes 0 value insert to datetime field in aslw_mtimes
Atomicorp announcements, new release notifications and other company and product news.