ART Joomla 1.08 on Plesk 8.1 returns error

Requests for RPMS, or new coding projects related to server administration, Plesk, security, or anything else you can think of.
chooadrian
New Forum User
New Forum User

ART Joomla 1.08 on Plesk 8.1 returns error

Unread post by chooadrian »

Dear all,

I am currently experimenting with Plesk for my company before recommending it for implementation. As a lot of our customers ask for Joomla all the time, I am currently researching into this matter and have found ART's rpm of Joomla for Plesk.

However, when I try to install Joomla from the application vault. This error is displayed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Service is not available now, probably your Plesk is misconfigured.
Contact Your provider for details.

Internal Plesk error occurred: Site application tried to create a database without specifying a requirement in meta data XML
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I would really appreciate if anyone could advice on this as I'm quite new to this Plesk thingy.

Just to note, I have upgraded PHP and MySQL on Plesk to versions each on my Plesk deployment.

Do let me know if I should move this to another forum.

Thanks.
Adrian
scott
Atomicorp Staff - Site Admin
Atomicorp Staff - Site Admin

Unread post by scott »

that package is due for a major update, I think someone did an update to it. You might want to search the forums.