PHP 5.2.11 update problems

Atomic repository announcements, new release notifications and other news regarding the atomic yum repository.
mneese
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

PHP 5.2.11 update problems

Unread post by mneese »

I have just updated to the 5.2.11 version..along with that came about 10 0r eleven files such as Zend stuff, ioncube, eaccelerator and others...

Now i am getting this error:

Failed loading /usr/lib64/php/zend/ZendOptimizer-.so: /usr/lib64/php/zend/ZendOptimizer-.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

What must I re-configure to correct for the error?
diego
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Re: PHP 5.2.11 update problems

Unread post by diego »

I have the same problem

Failed loading /usr/lib64/php/zend/ZendOptimizer-.so: /usr/lib64/php/zend/ZendOptimizer-.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I can see any of my wordpress sites :S
diego
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Unread post by diego »

Fixed!

It worked you just need to restart apache 8)
mneese
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Unread post by mneese »

I have restarted apache... several times, but all it takes is for either a wordpress or joomla site to be accessed and I get the error immediately...

There must be some configuration file somewhere that must be updated to the latest version of zendoptimizer by name, but i have no idea which configuration that would be.. Have looked at httpd.conf as well as php.ini and neither have referrences to the zend stuff...
diego
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Unread post by diego »

mneese:

You need to edit /etc/php.d/zend.ini

Code: Select all

You must edit this line:
zend_extension=/usr/lib64/php/zend/ZendOptimizer-.so

For something like this:
zend_extension=/usr/lib64/php/zend/ZendOptimizer-5.2.so
mneese
Forum Regular
Forum Regular

Unread post by mneese »

Thanks so much, diego...I think this works now because the error is not showing for wordpress or joomla sites...