YUM 8.6 to 9.3 leaves me with a license problem!

Community support for Plesk, CPanel, WebMin and others with insight from two of the founders of Plesk. Ask for help here! No question is too simple or complicated. :-)
RichardM
Forum User
Forum User

YUM 8.6 to 9.3 leaves me with a license problem!

Unread post by RichardM »

Have just upgraded to 9.3 using YUM and the atomic plesk repo. That seemed to go well.
Until I logged into the Plesk CP and got

"Error: The license key is invalid. In order to use the Parallels Plesk Panel, please obtain and install a new functioning license key. The amount of currently used resources overrides the limits defined by your license. The number of web sites hosted on the server exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 3 sites hosted; your license allows hosting only 1 sites. The number of served e-mail accounts exceeds the limits defined by your license. You have 7 e-mail accounts currently served; your license allows serving only 1 e-mail accounts."

Plesk needs port 5224 open to check the license and I know that's OK.

Any ideas?

(All menu options are disabled in Plesk - except "order a new license" (!!!!) and "upload license key". Unfortunately I don't have a license key as it was provided by my hosting company. So I'm seeing if they can get hold of it for me).
RichardM
Forum User
Forum User

Re: YUM 8.6 to 9.3 leaves me with a license problem!

Unread post by RichardM »

Good news - my hosting outfit (Server Beach) have solved the license problem.

I see I have now lost QMail and gained Postfix!